Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lack of CLASS by Albion fans TODAY

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Only tinpot was the group of fans giving a guy near us grief for singing and laughing at them standing up and clapping the 23 away fans. Hope they got the train OK on 84 mins.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Oh, I thought you were going to mention the loud laughter on the North concourse during the minute silence

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Oh, I thought you were going to mention the loud laughter on the North concourse during the minute silence

It wasn't a minute's silence but meant to be silence between the Last Post and Reveille. The problem was that a lot of people didn't recognise that.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
It wasn't a minute's silence but meant to be silence between the Last Post and Reveille. The problem was that a lot of people didn't recognise that.

It was f##ing embarrassing. THere should always be SILENCE when respecting the fallen soldiers from the wars. I cannot believe people clapped the last post!

SILENCE = RESPECT. A moment to think and ponder about those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The problem is sometimes we are told to clap sometimes be silent. Nobody really know what is right nowadays. I would point out the players were all clapping as well which imo was started by the mk fans.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
The problem is sometimes we are told to clap sometimes be silent. Nobody really know what is right nowadays. I would point out the players were all clapping as well which imo was started by the mk fans.

REALLY! I have been to a football game many a time on or before Remembrance Sunday. I have never witnessed people clapping. As much as I despise MK Dons, even I cannot put the blame in their direction. I dont care if the players were or weren't clapping. IT SHOULD BE A MINUTES SILENCE.....

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The PA did announce exactly what was going to happen, but some people took no notice.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
REALLY! I have been to a football game many a time on or before Remembrance Sunday. I have never witnessed people clapping. As much as I despise MK Dons, even I cannot put the blame in their direction. I dont care if the players were or weren't clapping. IT SHOULD BE A MINUTES SILENCE.....
I mean generally today should have and always should be silence but i believe many people including the players get confused as sometimes we are told to clap to remember somebody who has died

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The PA did announce exactly what was going to happen, but some people took no notice.

Problem is not enough people understand how it works anymore, how many fans there today will be at their local war memorial tomorrow morning to see it done properly. I think many people today thought it was finished when the buglers finished the last post.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
There are too many minutes silence in football these days (the '96' etc). But this one deserves to be remembered & with silence.

Nowt wrong with the banner - they (my dons) shouldn't have been allowed to exist in the 1st place

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Problem is not enough people understand how it works anymore, how many fans there today will be at their local war memorial tomorrow morning to see it done properly. I think many people today thought it was finished when the buglers finished the last post.

Exactly, the players clapped in between as well.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

I noticed how the clear instruction from the announcer fell on deaf ears.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here