Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlights Up On Sky

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was a definite pen. However the ref mucked up a couple of times when we were through on goal, so evens itself out.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Although......

Capture.JPG

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nailed on pen

D

Deleted member 2719

Nice to get the rub of the green, but surely we can't keep getting it can we?

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Anywhere else on the pitch its a free kick. Got lucky with that. We also had a let off against Bristol City when a pen wasnt given

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Anyone else notice the start of the last clip at 1:37 when you can see Calde 'warming up' down the touchline, giving instructions to push up/squeeze. Future manager.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Nice to get the rub of the green, but surely we can't keep getting it can we?
All evens out. We didn't get the rub of the green when Murphy got sent off against Bolton. Even in this game alone, the foul given against Elvis when he'd have been through on goal was a joke.

D

Deleted member 2719

Anyone else notice the start of the last clip at 1:37 when you can see Calde 'warming up' down the touchline, giving instructions to push up/squeeze. Future manager.

I do the same, but no ones offered me the job YET.

D

Deleted member 2719

All evens out. We didn't get the rub of the green when Murphy got sent off against Bolton. Even in this game alone, the foul given against Elvis when he'd have been through on goal was a joke.

Your right it does all even out but I feel we had the best of it to this point, we maybe making our own luck, I take it so far anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here