Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok bear with me as ive not been to Amex for a long while!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
So, the only way i can follow Albion is through Television, Radio, Seagull player or here, but its my 53 rd season supporting. Its abundantly clear the need for a striker so im not asking that question, but as someone who loves my team but from a coaching aspect understands pretty much sod all about tactics, in as much as i still love the old 1-2-3-5 formation :) other than a striker, what other one position needs strengthening to avoid the heart thumping moments we seem to get as soon as we lead? So i guess im asking all you young coaches to be, if you bought one player other than a striker. Position?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we could do with another attack/ing option so another winger really.perhaps two.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Wingers who can cross the ball the only decent cross we delivered the whole game was Bruno's in the 2nd half!

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Is murphy more a winger, or inside forward, its just that i get feeling at times listening that he does create chances for himself

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anyone who criticises either of our wingers today wasn't there. I thought they were both excellent
i'd still feel happier if we could have at least one more,wingers by nature fade go off form get injured,i'd like another..its a long season

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
So with regards to the tendency to concede too quickly after a lead? Is it lack of team focus. Individual focus/ error? Oh and thanks for your input, as l say I do go very much by what I see on media but not being there I'm a bit loath to make comment. Other than I think tomer is pretty unfortunate at moment

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So with regards to the tendency to concede too quickly after a lead? Is it lack of team focus. Individual focus/ error? Oh and thanks for your input, as l say I do go very much by what I see on media but not being there I'm a bit loath to make comment. Other than I think tomer is pretty unfortunate at moment

Today it was purely down to Dunk dithering. He should have dealt with the threat easily before Maynard took the ball from him.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I
So, the only way i can follow Albion is through Television, Radio, Seagull player or here, but its my 53 rd season supporting. Its abundantly clear the need for a striker so im not asking that question, but as someone who loves my team but from a coaching aspect understands pretty much sod all about tactics, in as much as i still love the old 1-2-3-5 formation :) other than a striker, what other one position needs strengthening to avoid the heart thumping moments we seem to get as soon as we lead? So i guess im asking all you young coaches to be, if you bought one player other than a striker. Position?
last time you sat near us in the WSU you disappeared around Halftime have you been to a game since,also how are you doing ,your old drinking hole in the heath which closed many years ago the site is being turned into a Waitrose also the old bus station has gone..highway you wouldn't recognise the old place. And Dark Star are openning a new Bar/ pub in the Broadway it's all change. Try and get to game this is season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ok bear with me as ive not been to Amex for a long while!

To be honest, I don't think they'd let you in with a bear these days. Elfin safety an' all that............

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't think they'll let your Bear in.

Unless you tell them it's Dave the gaffer and squeeze it into a skint shirt and shove a beanie on its head.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who criticises either of our wingers today wasn't there. I thought they were both excellent

Totally agree. They both looked dangerous to me, and if Hemed had scored with some of his five chances no one would be saying that.

I am worried about Dunk. We all know he has the tools but lapses in concentration, positional errors and others have got to be ironed out, he isn't a teenager any more. He was at fault for Maynard's goal, decent finish but given too much room, and it should have been a penalty. That was a wild challenge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here