Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free pie and pint to whoever handed in my phone.

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
I had just got on the train after the game and realised my phone had fallen out my pocket. After a quick run back (searching as I went with no joy) I got back to my seat to find no phone there either.

I headed back out and just asked a steward on the off chance if anyone had handed it in, and amazingly some kind fellow had done just that.

I am self employed and have a lot of customer details saved as well as future work, although everything is backed up, it would have been a real ball ache to sort it all out and get a new phone by Monday. More importantly I have loads of photos of my son which are not backed up (they will be tonight) so I am very grateful to whoever handed it in.

If you were that person, please let me know roughly which seat it was by and you can redeem your reward. No prizes for just saying WSU.

Thank you again, its nice to know there are still plenty of good people out there.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You haven't seen what he's posted on NSC in your name then? And I'd check your Facebook status and profile pic as well.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It was me. Strangely I found it in the ESU. I hope that doesn't give cause to doubt my claim.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oo it's a little lottery.
If you were that person, please let me know roughly which seat it was by and you can redeem your reward. No prizes for just saying WSU.
Pleasure mate, glad you got it back. Found it on the steps down from G block and gave it to a steward.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Oo it's a little lottery.
Pleasure mate, glad you got it back. Found it on the steps down from G block and gave it to a steward.

I'll take C Block. I found it there, I did.

dik

Oct 11, 2003
Oxford
I'm Brian and so's my wife...

Really pleased you got your phone back, Its sad that we are always so surprised when someone does the right thing

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
I found it mate,Row C seat 194 I think,WSU.I was sitting with my son a couple of seats along from you. Don't want any reward,just glad to help.We sit in seats 196/7.

We have a winner!! Thank you so much - I know you say you don't want a reward, but will you accept a pint for you and your son (or a Coke if he's under 18)?

If so, are you going to the Birmingham game so I can seek you out?

P.S. To everyone else who has replied, if you all send me your sort code, account number, long card number, security code and PIN I will transfer £7.50 to each of you - HONEST.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
We have a winner!! Thank you so much - I know you say you don't want a reward, but will you accept a pint for you and your son (or a Coke if he's under 18)?

P.S. To everyone else who has replied, if you all send me your sort code, account number, long card number, security code and PIN I will transfer £7.50 to each of you - HONEST.

Why would the PIN be any use to you?

Anyway, here are my details .............:)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hats off to Spartacus

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
No I found it bottom row by the steps, someone must of kicked it down there by accident or sumfin, I dunno...[emoji53]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Still got the one I found, having great fun on facebook and twitter :)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

You didn't say you were related to a former Nigerian finance minister with £2million that you can't get out of the country............

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I found it mate,Row C seat 194 I think,WSU.I was sitting with my son a couple of seats along from you. Don't want any reward,just glad to help.We sit in seats 196/7.

Thank you, little acts like this reinforce my belief that most people are good and would do the right thing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here