Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson ain't a happy boy

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Yes it was a penalty but it was also not a foul by Manu when he was heading clear through on goal. Worst team at the Amex this season and Robinson should count himself lucky we were not out of sight by half time

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
link? what good things about us?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
link? what good things about us?

Said we were a decent team. That mk dons didn't deserve to lose, but never deserved to win either. He said what Brighton did before the game for the remembrance was top class and shows what a top class club we are. And basically what a **** the referee was

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Said we were a decent team. That mk dons didn't deserve to lose, but never deserved to win either. He said what Brighton did before the game for the remembrance was top class and shows what a top class club we are. And basically what a **** the referee was

i get the drift now lol

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm not surprised he's fuming. This place would be in meltdown if that decision had gone against us in a game we lost by a goal.

That said, I can't agree that anything other than a home win would have been a fair result. Stockdale barely had to do anything

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I ended the game thinking watching MK was similar to watching AMEX era Poyet's Albion.

Lots of pretty possession, granted in difficult conditions, without really making it count.
They just didn't have to defensive base to kick on from, in the last 20 minutes.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally thought they were by far and away the worst team I've seen at The Amex this season. Gutted when they took Caruthers off, he was hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here