Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Missed him and his leadership today, Dunk and Bruno looked all at sea. Straight back in the team after the international break for me.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Dunk is imperious at times, but is also prone to the odd mistake on current form - the challenge for the should-have-been penalty was shocking.

On the other hand that was the best game I've seen Hunemeier have for us. He won everything in the air (unusually) and generally looked composed.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Those 2 have been solid since Greet went off in Leeds game though, haven't they? 3 goals in 5 games since then isn't a bad record.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
A guy on the radio said Dunk has one big mistake in him every game.

Think that sums it up well. As well as the penalty he was the defender Maynard beat to score.

So 2 mistakes in this one

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Think that sums it up well. As well as the penalty he was the defender Maynard beat to score.

You could probably say that about our entire back 5 though. Sometimes the mistakes are punished; sometimes they're not and we forget about them.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dunk was a rock at Wednesday

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I am afraid Dunk was at fault with the goal , easily turned , same as what the Bristol City striker did for the City goal . He really needs to do better against these strikers if he wants to stay in the team

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
You could probably say that about our entire back 5 though. Sometimes the mistakes are punished; sometimes they're not and we forget about them.

I think you can say that about EVERY back five, if they cock it up, it's generally a goal

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Nope sorry don't think Greer should come straight back in. If CH is operating the policy that you have to earn your place back, I don't think GG is any better than Dunk or Ewe

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Indeed, turned too easily, however the worst thing about this pairing is they don't talk to each other. Nothing

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'd stick with Dunk. Greer would have been torn apart by the quick forwards we have faced in recent games. Dunk has coped well generally.

Can you imagine how Greer would have done against Blackman at Reading?

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Greer for his organisation skills, and to sought Bruno, who was also not very good today. Basic school boy errors we got away with, and a bollocking from the German in the 2nd half.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd stick with Dunk. Greer would have been torn apart by the quick forwards we have faced in recent games. Dunk has coped well generally.

Can you imagine how Greer would have done against Blackman at Reading?
Maybe the same way as he dealt with Robert Lewandowski.

:)

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Greer for me, Dunk was at fault again for the goal (as he was for Bristol City) and the tackle for the penalty that wasn't was totally brainless. Unfortunately at the moment Dunk loses concentration at least once a game. Maybe he needs an experienced head next to him talking him through the game which he isn't getting without Greer beside him. Do think he will still be a top defender though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here