Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manu

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Is it too early to judge? On his, albeit brief, performances to date I'm struggling to see why we bought him.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Is he match fit? Barely played with the u21s and hasn't featured in a first team game for a couple of months.

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Think it may have been to stop people moaning about not buying anyone lol

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is he match fit? Barely played with the u21s and hasn't featured in a first team game for a couple of months.
He's featured, but only for 5-10 mins at a time, so he's probably lacking a bit of sharpness.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
He's featured, but only for 5-10 mins at a time, so he's probably lacking a bit of sharpness.

That's what I mean, hasn't even had 20 minutes since the Wolves game I think. Still a young lad, we've seen how Kaz has developed over the years.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
I was actually impressed with him when he came on - thought he showed great intent to get at his full-back when he got the ball.

Yes he should have done better with his shot, but he is obviously not match fit or sharp. I saw enough to be encouraged, he looked strong and direct.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it too early to judge?
Yes, much too early.
On his, albeit brief, performances to date I'm struggling to see why we bought him.
He was only on for 10 minutes. He didn't do well, but 10 minutes is not a lot. I presume that CH swapped him with Murphy because he thinks Elvis can make it.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
He was fooked at the end , mad

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Jesus, he reminded me of Kaz before Kaz learned to play football.

True, Elvis looks far from great but shocking comparison, when Kaz 1st came on loan he looked a great player. Constantly taking on and beating his defender.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Thought he looked crap to be honest.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Yes, much too early.
He was only on for 10 minutes. He didn't do well, but 10 minutes is not a lot. I presume that CH swapped him with Murphy because he thinks Elvis can make it.

I thought he did alright. His finishing wasn't great, but at least he shot, but he looked extremely lively when he came on. He's got pace and is a live wire; he's someone to throw on when we need something to happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought he did alright. His finishing wasn't great, but at least he shot, but he looked extremely lively when he came on. He's got pace and is a live wire; he's someone to throw on when we need something to happen.
If he can get his composure and or shooting boots on, I expect you're right. I was disappointed with his shots, but as I've said, 10 minutes of game time is nothing. Solly has had many games and while he's clearly got skill, I didn't think he was ready to preform at the level needed to challenge for the title, but he's proving me wrong there.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Falls over more than stays on his feet poor pace even poorer skill League 2 at best.
Sorry no good for this team. Worries me when our scouts are picking players like that out !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here