Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Houghton Out!!

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Reading the last few official match threads it's clear things are not working out for us with Chris HOUGHTON in charge. We have fallen further behind Hull on goal difference today. Is it time for a change? I know it's a record unbeaten run but should it not have come sooner in his tenure?!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! JUST UNBELIEVABLE PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY MOANING. I'm a proper moaner who is happy to boo the team when deserved (Shut up happy clappers.)and I just can't work it out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Haven't seen anyone moaning? Poor performance but glad we won and fantastic, record breaking run. Can't stand people booing the team though however crap they are.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's been awesome:clap2:
I've always wanted us to fly out the traps and attack from the off and that's what we do...Not having the quality to bury theses chances isn't hootons thought and hopefully January we'll splash the cash:clap2:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It's odd. We just manage to grind out results. We should have given an absolute hiding to MK today who are a really poor side but have scraped a 2-1. No complaints from me though.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Naff of and learn to spell the manager's name (or if you think it's funny or witty to spell it wrongly, it isn't).

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Naff of and learn to spell the manager's name (or if you think it's funny or witty to spell it wrongly, it isn't).

I didn't spell his name correctly because I was trying to confirm I didn't believe what I was typing literally.

I think the point where the moaners got under my skin today was when one of them only posted 'FFS'. That should only be used for when the opposition score not because we are playing badly. I thought it was 2-2 for a couple of minutes as I wasn't at the game or listening (I never claimed I was a super fan.).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here