Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapping the Away Attendance

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The away attendance was worth clapping, safe in cheeky knowledge that a few toys would be exiting the NSC pram.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I jate the fact we even announce the away attendence were one if not the only club that does it

No we're not.

I'm surprised the got 600 odd to turn out. Every time I see stadium MK it's almost empty..

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The MK Dons fans "giving it large" at the station post-loss were weirdly artificial. Reminded me of those pylons off the motorway that were made to look like real trees. Just slightly off. Too perfect in their gesticulations. "Is that your fire drill?" Hmm. Not watching the platform, are we? The one at the front was actually twirling a scarf. Did Winkleman plant them? I imagine them being put back in a box under a theatre each week, to be trained in acting like they supported a football team for longer than ten years, by a director unaware of the nuances.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Biggest bunch of muppets I've ever seen at the Amex and I'm not just talking about what they looked like when they scored, even if they did have their own Kermit and Miss Piggy. If it was bad enough they stole a club, and every song they song seemed to be stolen from other clubs they had me rolling around at the end when they sang "loyal supporters".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here