Nils Petersen

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
11 in 12 for Freiburg this season, following 9 in 12 on loan from Bremen last year.
26, 6'2, used to play alongside Hünemeier.
A lot cheaper than Boca Juniors players.
Goalscoring problems solved.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/fo...ppable-goal-scored-Bremens-Nils-Petersen.html

You have not been charged for this information. Paul Winstanley.

Would imagine IF we get the Argies that it will be a very very very calculated gamble, the kind which has seen Bloom CLEAN UP more often than not so why people are getting their panties in a bunch because we might sign them I don't know....

Having said that I like the idea of having the HUN spearhead our attack and defense. A classic pincer movement.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
11 in 12 for Freiburg this season, following 9 in 12 on loan from Bremen last year.
26, 6'2, used to play alongside Hünemeier.
A lot cheaper than Boca Juniors players.
Goalscoring problems solved.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/fo...ppable-goal-scored-Bremens-Nils-Petersen.html

You have not been charged for this information. Paul Winstanley.
Phew! Keep the great suggestions coming, the suggestion of Matt Derbyshire from a certain Grandad nearly sent me into an uncontrollable spiral of despair and depression. [emoji33]

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Phew! Keep the great suggestions coming, the suggestion of Matt Derbyshire from a certain Grandad nearly sent me into an uncontrollable spiral of despair and depression. [emoji33]

:bowdown:
The lad has a 100% hit record of suggesting the worst possible players at any given time.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Looks good...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No chance. I LOVE German footballers though.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Benjamin Moukandjo would be another decent shout. 9 in 12 in Ligue 1 for L'Orient this season. Full Cameroon international.

Maybe Gaetan can put in a word?... :)

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Could Germany become our new Spain?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That was based on who could do a job be available at a sensible price not millions to loan and possibly agree to purchase in January. I do not consider it realistic to expect us to spend £6m + in January..

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If he's even half as good at football as Gilles Peterson is at selecting music then I'm sold :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just as a side note check out the capacities for some of the clubs in the german 2nd! I'm guessing that has to be terrace in certain areas?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2._Bundesliga

Good spot. Their top flight invested massive loads from the money pot (telly, international compos) and other income to increase the stadium sizes (and one assumes the experience) so maybe some of this is trickle down. Funny lot, the germans, but they do lots of things (that matter and have real impact) better than we do. No all, of course..... but as a 'South East till I die' merchant. I would say that :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here