Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking for Reduced Mobility

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm abroad so my son is using my season tickets and uni parking pass tomorrow and taking his father in law who is recovering from a knee replacement. He is walking fairly well but it would be good to minimise the distance he has to walk. I'm not sure if he is able to use CP4 and/or if there is a bus they can use to save the walk to the ground from the uni. He will call the club tomorrow but wondered if anyone here knew.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not sure if it'll get any closer or if there are other options, but the 25 bus runs through the university to the stadium.

Jul 7, 2003
I'm abroad so my son is using my season tickets and uni parking pass tomorrow and taking his father in law who is recovering from a knee replacement. He is walking fairly well but it would be good to minimise the distance he has to walk. I'm not sure if he is able to use CP4 and/or if there is a bus they can use to save the walk to the ground from the uni. He will call the club tomorrow but wondered if anyone here knew.

Not sure if you can use the disabled minibus - maybe a PM to Lord Bracknell will give you the answer.

I'm recovering from a partial knee replacement and chose to use the Seagull Travel coaches as it was virtually door to door and you have the lift down to the concourse if you need it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Won't get into car park 5 which is where the disabled car park is but no problem accessing the bus. A chap the other week walked down and asked the driver if he could stop and pick up a disabled passenger further up the road which he was happy to do.. Dropped him back right by his car after the game too. Couldn't be more helpful.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm recovering from ankle surgery and have been in contact with the club recently about the easiest way to get in and out of the ground. The wonderful Paul Barber put me in contact with some members of the supporter services team and they recommended the park and ride. Apparently there is a lift from the car park to stadium level which will minimise any strain on the knee.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm recovering from ankle surgery and have been in contact with the club recently about the easiest way to get in and out of the ground. The wonderful Paul Barber put me in contact with some members of the supporter services team and they recommended the park and ride. Apparently there is a lift from the car park to stadium level which will minimise any strain on the knee.

How are you getting to WSU?

The accessible minibus shuttle servive runs from the car park next to Sussex University's Sports Centre and takes people to the stadium car park, close to the lift that provides access to the external concourse. The service is available, free of charge, to anyone who presents themselves at the minibus. No pre-booking is needed.

After the game, there is a return journey available from the same place that people were dropped off pre-match. Again ... just turn up and go.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
How are you getting to WSU?

I'm not mate! The club were very accomodating and offered to move Oscar and I but I still felt the journey would be too hard. I only returned to work on Friday. I should be back for Brum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here