Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guess who got some Stone Roses tickets...

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I made a half-arsed attempt to get some but this is mainly as I saw them both at Heaton Park and Finsbury Park so that particular itch was scratched. I did manage to get onto the website a little bit later when they added the extra dates and saw plenty of tickets available so had a quick scout around for hotels. I found there were not many rooms left and prices seemed to have been increased so I opted out of the whole thing.

Anyway, I strongly suspect these concerts have been announced as a new album will be out soonish...And with that, there is no way they are just going to play a handful of Etihad gigs plus some festival appearances so I would imagine further dates will be announced and expect at least a couple in London...If that happens then I will go hell for leather to obtain tickets!!!

Albion, England & Stone Roses forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I got one, might sell it if they announce they're playing Glastonbury the week after, tickets are online for £800 already, you gotta be a right mug to pay that! I got them half price the week before the gig last time, always hundreds of people that don't end up going

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I got one, might sell it if they announce they're playing Glastonbury the week after, tickets are online for £800 already, you gotta be a right mug to pay that! I got them half price the week before the gig last time, always hundreds of people that don't end up going

How much did you pay today?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Soon as it was announced beginning of the week I gambled and booked 2 nights in Manchester with free cancellation as I knew hotels would sell out quick and put the price up.
Went on this morning and got 4 tickets (standing) , then chanced going back while on the checkout page, it worked and got another 4 x level one tickets!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Soon as it was announced beginning of the week I gambled and booked 2 nights in Manchester with free cancellation as I knew hotels would sell out quick and put the price up.
Went on this morning and got 4 tickets (standing) , then chanced going back while on the checkout page, it worked and got another 4 x level one tickets!

Good work.

Like your avatar by the way. :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Sadly, they will be a complete mess and look like old men shuffling about a bit.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
4 of us got standing tickets for Friday night, chuffed. Two of the others are Mancs, so easy night out and place to crash after. Can't wait.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here