Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion / MK Dons players

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Noticed that MK on Tuesday, featured both Matt Upson, of recent Amex fame, and DEAN Bowditch - signed at WithDEAN when DEAN Wilkins was trying to build an entire team of DEANS.

Two former (not) 'Dons' currently at the Albion, too, in Sam Baldock and Adam Chicksen.

Fairly recently too, Alan Navarro signed for the Albion after being released at MK.

Any others??

(For purposes of this thread MK Dons have only existed as this entity. I don't want to hear any of your Eric Youngs or the like!)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
On a slightly unrelated note, anyone remember the name of that Uruguayan(?) midfielder we had on loan who got sent off against McDons a few years back?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Jake Forster-Caskey.

Having now looked at the article posted above there are some players I also barely remember playing for us. Who the hell is Mark Wright?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Right winger from MK, we signed him early in the summer then sold him just before deadline day in the same window.. Must've been around 2008/9?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7140699 said:
Slade signed him for right midfield in the summer, followed by Eliott Bennet a few weeks later. Apparently Wright got the hump and was sold to Bristol a month or so after becoming disillusioned

Having seen his photo I can just about remember him, but it says he only played about 3 games for us so it's not surprising he doesn't stick out. At first I thought they'd meant Jake Wright, another who barely played a game for us, but he didn't play for MK Dons.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Well, that list has gone and SPOILED the thread, hasn't it!

Quite a few, as you say. I'd never have remembered Jarrett or Harley. I'd barely remembered that Harley played for us, let alone that we loaned him to them!

That list excludes Junior Lewis and Mustapha Carayol who have also played for both. Also, Danny Wilson was once manager of Milton Keynes "Dons", if that counts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here