Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The best football club to work for award goes to............................ ...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Brighton and Hove Albion

Hats off to everyone from Tony Bloom downwards for making the Albion such a superb employer

fba2015_07.jpg

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
In this day and age, genuinely something to be proud of.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Really most staff i have talked to just slag of pb and those are the ones that didn't get made redundant,we have alot to be proud of as Albion fans but we are really fooling ourselves if we think the good ship Albion is a happy one.
That's an interesting view, but it is countered somewhat by the fact that you're a troll.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
How does this actually work ?

I mean I can understand how you might be judged as a poor employer, but to achieve the opposite accolade seems far more vague and ambiguous.

Good for us and all that but I cannot fathom how to measure such a thing, I suspect Paul Barber knows how to fill in forms and submit key information that might offer an above average chance to get the award, but even so just all a bit weird to me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Really most staff i have talked to just slag of pb and those are the ones that didn't get made redundant,we have alot to be proud of as Albion fans but we are really fooling ourselves if we think the good ship Albion is a happy one.

Stands back and waits for the zealots to start the hysterics:moo:

Whenever I phone up about a ticket or something similar they all seem very friendly to me.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I mean I can understand how you might be judged as a poor employer, but to achieve the opposite accolade seems far more vague and ambiguous.

Good for us and all that but I cannot fathom how to measure such a thing, I suspect Paul Barber knows how to fill in forms and submit key information that might offer an above average chance to get the award, but even so just all a bit weird to me.

I do some work with some clubs close to me up North so am broadly familiar with the process. I think for this award the clubs had no input, and it was submissions by individual employees that were then viewed by the judging panel.

Given the support the club appeared to have given those staff who were affected following the Shoreham air disaster, perhaps those affected, directly and indirectly, were grateful for the support given?

Whenever I phone up about a ticket or something similar they all seem very friendly to me.

You are allowed to be nice even if your employers not the best,staff are great but working in the best environment?

A bit like a local employer getting shot of 400+ then the next days headlines in the argus they are bringing jobs to Brighton,its all about spin and box ticking,could be that football clubs are naff to work for and we are the best i suppose.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I doubt if Oscar Garcia, Hyypia or Gus would agree.

But well done anyway.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I do some work with some clubs close to me up North so am broadly familiar with the process. I think for this award the clubs had no input, and it was submissions by individual employees that were then viewed by the judging panel.

Given the support the club appeared to have given those staff who were affected following the Shoreham air disaster, perhaps those affected, directly and indirectly, were grateful for the support given?

Ah ok, but beyond the Shoreham disaster which my cynicism isnt aimed at, individual employees would submit a love letter to a panel ??

All seems a little bit contrived really, but anyway ........................

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

They ask people that work there. They tell them they are great. You then benchmark against things like pay, benefits, working practices etc.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

That's because Paul Barber answers every call just to make sure you don't come across any of those disgruntled and angry BHA employees. He just puts on a different voice each time.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's because Paul Barber answers every call just to make sure you don't come across any of those disgruntled and angry BHA employees. He just puts on a different voice each time.

..........whilst sitting in a hollowed out volcano, stroking a white cat, and saying "Mr Bond, we meet at last"?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Stands back and waits for the zealots to start the hysterics:moo:

Are they the ones you meet on the way out at 85 mins..oh hang on you don't go :moo:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Quite a few more to add to that list tbf.

Can you prove any of this? Only the club can point to a nice shiny gong saying the opposite. Can you share you detailed research and analysis with NSC?

Or are you just being miserable and glass half empty?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here