Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JCLs welcome!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Positive discrimation to JCLs and anyone else who wants to support Brighton but hasn't been to every withdean match.

We have enough seats let's fill them.

Tinpot club, plastics give over!

Dedication happens over time. Also growing floating support helps too.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Perhaps re brand the mildly derogatory JCL to NSC (New Seagull Convert) to help with your campaign ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
download.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apart from the phrase 'positive discrimination', which I don't like, I agree with the OP. I'm sure when Uncle Tone built our super new stadium, almost 4X the capacity of Withdean, and infinitely more comfortable, it was a large part of his aim to attract new supporters. Perhaps if they were just called new fans instead of JCLs..........

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
JCLS. I'd rather have empty seats than a bunch of stockbrokers from Hassocks who buy STs on the off chance we get promoted and they can go and watch "proper" football at the AMEX...i.e Premier league.

East Lower is rammed with these prats. Silent werther suckers in Barbour coats.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
JCLS. I'd rather have empty seats than a bunch of stockbrokers from Hassocks who buy STs on the off chance we get promoted and they can go and watch "proper" football at the AMEX...i.e Premier league.

Werthers have a new apple and caramel flavour. Ask them and they might share one.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford

You are profoundly right Hillbilly. For many football is a way for many to release their inner anger. Whether it's at opposing fans, players, the ref or even their own fans.

Maybe the stadium needs to be better segregated. Have you considered moving? East stand lower is the family section right?

Where we sit you can taunt and rile the players until they breakdown and turn to homophobic gestures. Ask the coca cola kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here