Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fan at Hillsborough

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
Dunno if it's been mentioned on here but one of your fans was taken seriously ill at the match on Tuesday, he seemed to be receiving heart massage in the stand....

His son in law said the following

@smoggy998: [MENTION=17188]swfc[/MENTION] a huge thankyou to the superb medical team at swfc who saved my father in laws life on Tues. We owe you a debt we can never repay.

@smoggy998: [MENTION=17188]swfc[/MENTION] And thank you to your chairman who took the time to make a hospital visit and offer help. Please pass our thanks to all involved

Glad the bloke is OK.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Good on Sheffield wednesday.

It's also touching to see your fans kind comments about this incident on your forum.

My respect levels for Wednesday have definitely risen.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well done Wednesday. That is heartening to read. Excellent work by the medical staff and a touch of class from the chairman. Puts the petty bantering into perspective.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dunno if it's been mentioned on here but one of your fans was taken seriously ill at the match on Tuesday, he seemed to be receiving heart massage in the stand....

His son in law said the following

@smoggy998: [MENTION=17188]swfc[/MENTION] a huge thankyou to the superb medical team at swfc who saved my father in laws life on Tues. We owe you a debt we can never repay.

@smoggy998: [MENTION=17188]swfc[/MENTION] And thank you to your chairman who took the time to make a hospital visit and offer help. Please pass our thanks to all involved

Glad the bloke is OK.
Thanks. It was mentioned on other threads, but hadn't heard the outcome before.

friendlyowl

Nov 2, 2015
Lots of us have been following this storty on owlstalk and it's great to a) hear that that man is on the mend and b) that our club was able to help out is such a positive way.

Good game the other night, we aren't all like the few you may have heard about on owlstalk, good luck for the rest of the season. Best 0-0 i've seen in ages (and i saw lots last year haha).

friendlyowl

Nov 2, 2015
Good on Sheffield wednesday.

It's also touching to see your fans kind comments about this incident on your forum.

My respect levels for Wednesday have definitely risen.

We are a decent lot really, think we've both got a little over excited with our form this year. Good luck this year.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
We've been laughing at Wednesday for a few years now.
Think we might need a new emoticon ...............like :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here