• Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
What do you think NSC....

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Unless you can tell me who we are going to sign in January and what injuries we are going to pick up it's a pretty redundant question at this stage.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Top 6

Capture.JPG

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Unless you can tell me who we are going to sign in January and what injuries we are going to pick up it's a pretty redundant question at this stage.

Far from redundant you base your response on how you feel the squad will be strengthened and off the back of this where we will eventually finish.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Currently 5th. All depends on what we do in January in terms of adding to the squad and getting in a top quality striker.
if you look at the other 4 teams around us
Derby spent close to 20 million of players and also added Bent for nothing.
Middlesbrough spent a little less but around 18 million
Burnley who has a good squad anyway from the PL close to 15 million
Hull who also had a good squad and have players like Huddlestone sitting on the bench close to 7 million although they are well in profit having sold well in excess of that figure.
We spent around 4.5 million this summer on players having sold some very good ones over the past 18 months.
Shows how well the team are doing and who we are competing with and matching currently. So hats off to CH and the team for what they are achieving. Currently it's a great journey. Hopefully we are that team everyone says will fade away but come May we are sitting pretty at the top of the tree.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't mind making Derby an offer for Bent. Only 31 and can do a job at this level. Would be an excellent option if Zamora misses a few through injury.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Depends on how we do in the transfer window really. I've gone for 5th, but I see no reason why we can't snatch a spot in the top 2 if we bring in the right striker.

I notice Derby have another key player out for the season with an ACL injury in Craig Forsyth, injuries are certainly piling up over there.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ok, I'll say it - FIRST.

We are ridiculously consistent, well organised, defending well, and we create chances; and I fancy Uncle Tony to bring in a goalscorer in January to get the job done. We have gone 15 games unbeaten this season, and we haven't deserved to lose any of them - we could have lost one or two, but not once have we looked distinctly second best to the extent that we "robbed" the opposition of 2 or 3 points.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Ok, I'll say it - FIRST.

We are ridiculously consistent, well organised, defending well, and we create chances; and I fancy Uncle Tony to bring in a goalscorer in January to get the job done. We have gone 15 games unbeaten this season, and we haven't deserved to lose any of them - we could have lost one or two, but not once have we looked distinctly second best to the extent that we "robbed" the opposition of 2 or 3 points.

My thoughts exactly Simster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here