Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is "democracy"

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this is what editing looks like... i had no idea what the points being made my Corbyn were. or was the author just trying to show that jeering exists (a popular tactic by all politicans of colours and levels)?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
this is what editing looks like... i had no idea what the points being made my Corbyn were. or was the author just trying to show that jeering exists (a popular tactic by all politicans of colours and levels)?
Yes its been edited but its still like walking into a nursery

Dec 29, 2011
When someone who truly cares about the population and has no other interest takes a step into the political limelight, it really shows how utterly out of touch politicians are. The sad thing is how the population lap up everything the media and the Tories put out there. If al politicians were like Corbyn this country would be a better place.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
PMQ's is all about tribalism, point scoring, petty rivalries, arguments, posturing and ridiculing your opponents ... if it's good enough for forums :shrug:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Corbyn comes off just as badly as any of the hecklers, he looks like a substitute teacher cowed by the back row.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think even some Tories must be ashamed of this kind of behaviour. They just come across as braying scum.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Corbyn comes off just as badly as any of the hecklers, he looks like a substitute teacher cowed by the back row.

What is he supposed to do?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
no, cos the start begins with being on the wrongun foot, blood and death...
evolution, not revolution wrongun
You're so wrong, you haven't come off your bike and hit your head have you reg?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
nothing new there........we all know the history of politicians , kiddy-fiddling , expense rorting , general piss taking , smugg twatts most of em , i think if i was knowingly in the same room as a politician i would have to attempt to engage him upon the matters of renewable energy , the state of the planet and the failure to deal with isis at it's root and remove rabid fundamentalists from the country ..........the fact is that all the time there is atrocity and tradgedy in the news , the politicians are free guzzle from the trough without too much scrutiny, nowhere is this more applicable than G.B .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think even some Tories must be ashamed of this kind of behaviour. They just come across as braying scum.

Both sides of the house do it, but well done to Corbyn for trying to get it to be a bit more civilised.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here