Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Energy suppliers. Anyone not with the big six?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Had a leaflet from OVO. I have never heard of them but say that they are very cheap. I cannot find any tariffs on line per kW. Are you with one of the new smaller companies offering good rates ?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm with flow energy, they're pretty good

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
I was with Scottish Power and was being ripped off. Their call centre and customer service was atrocious too.

Moved to Good Energy a couple of years ago. Great company to deal with. Easy to talk to the customer service team, with no problems getting through. Fair pricing. No problems.

Never go back to big six ever.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Had a leaflet from OVO. I have never heard of them but say that they are very cheap. I cannot find any tariffs on line per kW. Are you with one of the new smaller companies offering good rates ?

I am with OVO and am 100% satisfied after switching from Scottish Power 2 years ago .

£25 per month better of , friendly communications and a website thats a sinch to use .

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am with OVO and am 100% satisfied after switching from Scottish Power 2 years ago .

£25 per month better of , friendly communications and a website thats a sinch to use .

Are the unit costs on line. ? I cannot see what you are paying for.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
I've been with OVO for over 2yrs and they have been very good. Go for the 'online' contract as it's cheaper still

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
With GB Energy Supply. Only been with them since July since switching from Eon. No problems as yet although they are coming to inspect my meter. Eon wanted to changed the old meter as they thought it might be going backwards when our PV panels were feeding into the grid, which wasn't the case. However, new digital meter seems to have gone backwards!!!!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Switched to OVO over a year ago from British Gas. Can't fault them.
OVO customer Service has been great. Then again British Gas could not be any worse!

RustyKent

Jun 2, 2014
Herne Bay
I'm with Daligas (gas) & iSupplyEnergy (elec). No problems, and a substantial £35 month saving Switching from Eon.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We're with First Utility. No complaints at all and easy website to submit readings and get usage information from. Were extremely efficient when our original tariff came to an end and got us onto an even cheaper one (uswitch confirmed it to be best value).

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
These companies maybe greener, but are no cheaper than I'm paying with EDF.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Just been on u switch ,thanks for the suggestion. GB energy supply is cheapest by far. Can someone else confirm please.?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I've been with OVO for a couple of years - what a refreshing change! An English company that answers the phone and has good customer service.

Scottish Power are the most useless firm I've ever dealt with and they don't deserve customers.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here