Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK DONS Supporters

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I assume all there supporters are from Milton Keynes so why don't they change name now Wimbledon back in league. I assume no original Wimbledon supporters still travel to Milton Keynes

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Don't get me started on MK Dons. 5 different people I know are not going on Saturday purely because of Wimbledons status as a league club being taken over and they do not agree with franchise football. As much as I hate what MK stand for I will be suppoting the lads on Saturday. UTA

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Don't get me started on MK Dons. 5 different people I know are not going on Saturday purely because of Wimbledons status as a league club being taken over and they do not agree with franchise football. As much as I hate what MK stand for I will be suppoting the lads on Saturday. UTA

:moo:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

5! Are you serious? 5 Brighton supporters not going because of that; unbelievable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Disappointing, I thought this was going to a thread about how MK Dons fans don't rate us and expect us to plummet down the league shortly.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I assume all there supporters are from Milton Keynes so why don't they change name now Wimbledon back in league. I assume no original Wimbledon supporters still travel to Milton Keynes

I believe there are still a few that go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Agreed, bizarre, can maybe understanding boycotting the away match, but to deprive your own club of vocal and financial support given the start of the season because of who we're playing, I don't get

So PC 21st century. Being offended on somebody else's behalf.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing

If they are Brighton supporters surely they turn up to support Brighton and not sit at home sulking about who the opposition are.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Have they declared that we are in a false position yet, and will fall down the league to finish mid-table ? ???

( ... and then after we've played them they'll say we are one of the best sides in the league :rock: )

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Who gives a shit

All I will say is that during our last few years at the goldstone we averaged less than 7000 then 14 years of ground hoping later we arrive at our amazing new stadium and hey presto we are averaging 25000.

How many fans that Watch us at the Amex ever went to withdean.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Who gives a shit

All I will say is that during our last few years at the goldstone we averaged less than 7000 then 14 years of ground hoping later we arrive at our amazing new stadium and hey presto we are averaging 25000.

How many fans that Watch us at the Amex ever went to withdean.

We had an average of 3K-4K season ticket holders at Withdean, with attendances of approx 7K.
Don't make the mistake of thinking it was the same 3K floating fans at every game. We took 29K to the Millenium in 2004, for example.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here