Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Million Mask March

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Bunch of posh yobs with a "scary" white Guy Fawkes mask, back pack & hoodie.
It's enough to make you want to join the police, just for a chance to smash the granny out of them!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
They're wearing masks, so we'll never know.

"A section 60AA of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, provides powers to require the removal of facial coverings where police anticipate there may be criminal offences, will also be in place within the same area for the same duration."

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"A section 60AA of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, provides powers to require the removal of facial coverings where police anticipate there may be criminal offences, will also be in place within the same area for the same duration."

It was a joke, yeah?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's enough to make you want to join the police, just for a chance to smash the granny out of them!

Because someone wears a mask, you want to beat the shit out of them?

Blimey.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Not the mask wearing that bothers me; it's the fact that they just want to cause damage to property, maybe people. Anti Capitalists that stop on the way home from a riot for a cheeky Big Mac.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Not the mask wearing that bothers me; it's the fact that they just want to cause damage to property, maybe people. Anti Capitalists that stop on the way home from a riot for a cheeky Big Mac.

The Metropolitan Police said that three men were arrested this afternoon after officers on patrol in Trafalgar Square saw them acting suspiciously. They found the men carrying items including knives, smoke and paint grenades, gas canisters and lock picks. The three men, aged 38, 55 and 50, were arrested on suspicion of being in possession of offensive weapons and are being held in custody at a central London police station.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It is all a bit studenty - but reportedly so far this has been a peaceful protest.

As long as it remains peaceful, without any violence or criminal damage, they have my support... and they should probably have all of yours too. The rate of growing inequality and the erosion of our civil liberties is getting out of hand, it may be a matter of time before us grown ups need to join them.

They wont know if read this without a warrant so perfectly ok.....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

You do realise what "smash the granny out of them" means. I'm guessing probably not. Besides, you could join the police if you want to beat up protestors so much. In fact, why don't you?

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
Even the police are losers sometimes, I suppose some thought the Poll tax was ok but I seem to recall some folk made a stand and made a difference...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Do you not believe in anything they protest for?

do you know what they protest for? i've just been to their web page and there isnt a single cause mentioned. its just an excuse for a bit of street anarchy, and as such fair game for a bit of slap from old bill. thats what they are going for, to have a ruck.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here