Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Fans Survey

Uni_Student

Nov 5, 2015
Hi all, I’m doing a university project on English Football Fans views on the Syrian Refugee crisis and I would like input from as many clubs in the football league on a survey I have created. It has 10 questions and only takes about 2-3 minutes to do but I would like as much input as possible.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XPQC5JH

Thanks a lot,
James
p.s. If the admins think this constitutes as spam or it is in the wrong section please feel free to remove or delete this thread.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
More like a uni-student survey crisis! Just leave football fans alone its nothing to do with football!!!!
God i long for those days when football was a dirty word and it was left in its own unfashionable squalor in peace:moo:

Don't fill in the survey then.
Football fans're people, everything's to do with us

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
More like a uni-student survey crisis! Just leave football fans alone its nothing to do with football!!!!
God i long for those days when football was a dirty word and it was left in its own unfashionable squalor in peace:moo:

That's the most sensible thing you've ever posted Rev :moo:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Done.

Though I wonder why Football Fans are being targetted as a seperate section of the community.

This.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Done.

Though I wonder why Football Fans are being targetted as a seperate section of the community.

Football fans spend large amounts of money on what some people would consider an unnecessary activity. If fans didn't have football they would find another activity to squander their money on and not help refugees any further along.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Done.

Possibly in response to how (some) football fans in Germany reacted to the issues.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
1. Do you think English Football teams are doing enough to help with the refugee crisis?

Do what? How much is "enough"? Which crises should they be helping with?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hi all, I’m doing a university project on English Football Fans views on the Syrian Refugee crisis and I would like input from as many clubs in the football league on a survey I have created. It has 10 questions and only takes about 2-3 minutes to do but I would like as much input as possible.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XPQC5JH

Thanks a lot,
James
p.s. If the admins think this constitutes as spam or it is in the wrong section please feel free to remove or delete this thread.

Pathetic lack of justification for doing &
achievement aims on completion.
Change course to Engineering

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
What proportion of football fans are right wing, is probably the main agenda...

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Done but questions to open for yes no answers

This

What University are you at? And what degree? Curiosity.

This

Pathetic lack of justification for doing &
achievement aims on completion.
Change course to Engineering

This

I can see absolutely zero academic value in the survey.... but I'm not marking your thesis, so have played along and completed it. Good luck.

...and this

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here