Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team for MK Dons

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
A victory is what we're after, so I'd go for (and wouldn't be surprised if CH goes for):

------------------------ Stockdale ----------------------------
Bruno ------- Dunk ------- Hunemeier ------ Rosenoir
March ------- Kayal -------- Stephens -------- Murphy
---------------- Baldock ----------- Hemed ----------------

Subs: Maenpaa, Calde, Goldson, Crofts, JFC, Manu, Zamora

Would like to see March and Murphy rotate on the wings, something we haven't done enough of so far. If not winning, both Zamora and Manu on after c65 minutes. If winning comfortably, would like to see Manu get a decent runout.

Last edited:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Would like to see Manu start and score a hattrick then sign the ball and give it to Baldock as encouragement for his next run out.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
A victory is what we're after, so I'd go for (and wouldn't be surprised if CH goes for):

March ------- Kayal -------- Stephens -------- Murphy

Subs: Maenpaa, Calde, Goldson, Ince, JFC, Manu, Zamora

Would like to see March and Murphy rotate on the wings, something we haven't done enough of so far. If not winning, both Zamora and Manu on after c65 minutes. If winning comfortably, would like to see Manu get a decent runout.

Looks about right to me.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I'd swap Murphy & March purely because I like to see wingers get to the byline and get the ball in, think it'll benefit Sammy B and Tomer as well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
CH said Greer would be available for Saturday in his pre-Wednesday press conference, with Lua Lua not being risked until after the international break. Suspect Greer might play with Dunk or BFG rested. Happy with any two from that three.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4-4-2 is producing lots of draws.

I don't mind boring the pants of fans in Yoorkshire but 4-3-3 has always been the way to win home games.

At 66 minutes, I am inclined to pair Hemed and Zamora with Solly March.

Rosenoir at left back at home.

Dunk a definite for me.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
CH said Greer would be available for Saturday in his pre-Wednesday press conference, with Lua Lua not being risked until after the international break. Suspect Greer might play with Dunk or BFG rested. Happy with any two from that three.

Good news. We need Greer on the pitch. Far too many people on here underestimate the captains influence.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Stockdale
Bruno Greer. Dunk. Rosenior
Stephens. Kayal. March
Murphy Hemed Baldock

March offers added width but has also shown the discipline recently to contribute defensively and would allow someone with a left foot to help Rosenior out. Like everyone I'm keen we really go for it.
I would understand keeping Hunemeier to match against Bowditch if there is any doubt about Greer's mobility coming back from injury.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Good news. We need Greer on the pitch. Far too many people on here underestimate the captains influence.

I didn't put him in because I wasn't aware that he'd be available for the MK Dons game. I was of the view that, while Greer was starting, he hadn't done anything to warrant being dropped. His injury has given Hunemeier and Dunk the opportunity, however, and I'd apply exactly the same principle: neither deserve to be dropped. I was at the Fulham game, and they were both challenging for MotM. It sounds as though that was the view of those that have reported on the Sheff Wed game. I don't under-estimate Greer's organisational abilities and influence; I just don't think this means that he should sail back into the first team when those in possession of the shirt are performing well.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Murphy------- Kayal -------- Stephens -------- March

Looks about right to me with March on the left, Murphy on the right.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
------------- Stockdale --------------
Bruno - Greer - Uwe - Rosenior
Murphy - Stephens - Kayal - March
----------- Hemed - Baldock ---------

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
How did you come to that conclusion? We're unbeaten after 15 games so far and have played 442 all season.

Last year we played 433 throughout and were almost relegated.

Perseus always has stupid idea's on these threads. Sometimes I get the impression he would rather us go back to the days of Sami Hyypia. WUM I suspect.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Stockdale

Bruno-Hunemeier-Greer-Rosenior

Murphy-Stephens-Kayal-March

Zamora-Baldock

Last edited:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I don't care what the starting line-up is as long a we score some bloody goals and win by more than a one goal margin. Our strikers HAVE to start hitting the back of the net, and midfield and the defenders need to pitch in. I'd be in favour of a "shoot on sight" game plan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here