Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away trips via Kings X will never be the same

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We had a pub just around the corner from there in Pancras Rd between St Pancras and Kings Cross stations in 1970 The Earl Russell next door to the railway club and that pub cant remember what its name was then, possibly The Scotsman, but it was a rough house even back in those days.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just read about the pub and the strippers but in 1970 they were at The Bell nearly opposite Kings Cross Police Station not Caledonian Rd that was reserved for prostitutes and down and outs who frequented that pub.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sounds great. I do hope that deliciously earthy lamb with saffron infused rose water is on the menu. :thumbsup:

Sounds like ideal preperation before climbing aboard the 08.27 to Leeds, Huddersfield, Hull, on a typical Saturday away day.

What's wrong with a bacon roll pray?

Balders

Aug 19, 2013
Only ever time I've put a quid in a pint pot and had the "stripper" say to me "you can look at my eyes you know, I am a human being"

Devastated, that place was iconic lol

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just read about the pub and the strippers but in 1970 they were at The Bell nearly opposite Kings Cross Police Station not Caledonian Rd that was reserved for prostitutes and down and outs who frequented that pub.

Which category did you fall into BG?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only ever time I've put a quid in a pint pot and had the "stripper" say to me "you can look at my eyes you know, I am a human being"

Devastated, that place was iconic lol

I'm not suggesting I ever went there, but there was one occasion, so I'm told, that a stripper just took off her last garment with such annoyance and thunderous countenance- possibly because the punters weren't coffing up much that night.

I can't remember who told me about it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not suggesting I ever went there, but there was one occasion, so I'm told, that a stripper just took off her last garment with such annoyance and thunderous countenance- possibly because the punters weren't coffing up much that night.

I can't remember who told me about it.

Entirely possible it was me if I was awake.

And, regarding the OP, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here