Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Clare-Nasir-1yearon.jpg

No disrespect Clare, you may be the nations favourite meteorologist but I am forecasting a hammering :lolol: as your boys are going to take one hellvua beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys are still absolutely flying after emerging unbeaten from 2 tough away fixtures and are proudly flying the flag as the only unbeaten league side remaining in the land. They will be hell bent on preserving that record and as the top of the table beocmes increasingly congested this is a fine opportunity to get a big win to boost our goal difference.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remaning and the boys derserve our full support in their relentless quest for PL football so lets pack the place out and roar the boys on to another priceless 3 ponts.

:ascarf:

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Clare-Nasir-1yearon.jpg

No disrespect Clare, you may be the nations favourite meteorologist but I am forecasting a hammering :lolol: as your boys are going to take one hellvua beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys are still absolutely flying after emerging unbeaten from 2 tough away fixtures and are proudly flying the flag as the only unbeaten league side remaining in the land. They will be hell bent on preserving that record and as the top of the table beocmes increasingly congested this is a fine opportunity to get a big win to boost our goal difference.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remaning and the boys derserve our full support in their relentless quest for PL football so lets pack the place out and roar the boys on to another priceless 3 ponts.

:ascarf:

Would love to console her after Saturday :blush:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Sorry don't recognise her? Mind you being famous in Milton Keynes can't be difficult, what a charmless armpit of a place it is.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mind you being famous in Milton Keynes can't be difficult, what a charmless armpit of a place it is.

I'm just writing an article about Milton Keynes, I think your description sums it up nicely

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Who the F...ck are you ?

MK is a great place, young, vibrant and it can be whatever you want it to be.

Whether it's consumerism (great shopping) history, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Bletchley Park, Woburn etc etc

Just about the fastest growing population in the UK (over many years)

Brilliant geographical position

Could go on, but having lived in both Shoreham & MK (no competition)

MK is a sound place

Over the next twenty years MK is going to be a major player in any category you want,

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Who the F...ck are you ?

Whether it's consumerism (great shopping) history, Stony Stratford, Wolverton, Bletchley Park, Woburn etc etc

MK is a sound place

Over the next twenty years MK is going to be a major player in any category you want,

Did you lose your computer after you registered in 2009? :)

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Sorry portway but one of the worst away days I have done. Ended up we had to have a curry to get a beer between the station and the ground.

Interesting join date and number of posts.

P.S. Interesting to see the Marshall amps factory.

theboybilly

Who the F...ck are you ?

MK is a sound place

When we play at StadiumMK I'll be at a wedding in Devon. Of all the fixtures I have to miss this one is the one that hurts the least. Bletchley doesn't really inspire does it

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Was it MK Dons a few seasons back where were were "entertained" at halftime with the singing efforts by that chump half of "Dollar" - Brighton born David Van Day?
Was that because he is one of there supporters or just doing a cheap gig?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here