Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone else see this IDIOT?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This has always troubled me, I don't like the idea of half & half shirts, scarves or whatever. However, we are all very quick to jump up and offer our disgust at tyrants and dictators, (and various Governments) saying we shouldn't be told what to do, our forefather's fought for demoracy and our freedom to do as we wish, within the law etc etc. Then, when someone does something they wish to, not harming anyone else, they're an idiot.

Personally, as I've said, I think it's a bit naf, but the people doing it are probably not idiots, they're probably just having a good time?

Dec 15, 2014
Here
This has always troubled me, I don't like the idea of half & half shirts, scarves or whatever. However, we are all very quick to jump up and offer our disgust at tyrants and dictators, (and various Governments) saying we shouldn't be told what to do, our forefather's fought for demoracy and our freedom to do as we wish, within the law etc etc. Then, when someone does something they wish to, not harming anyone else, they're an idiot.

Personally, as I've said, I think it's a bit naf, but the people doing it are probably not idiots, they're probably just having a good time?

Sounds very American.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here