Ramsey gone at QPR.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Sherwood must be a shoo in

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
It's a cull of Championship Managers called Chris I tell you! The Lizard has set up a third party acca & the money play is our very own man...Don't do it Tony!

I may have had a tipple but am concerned nonetheless.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
No surprise, good squad, underperformed, simple as that, too much at stake, especially being relegated with a massive wagebill, need to bounce straight back up

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
A properly atrocious manager, but he always came across as a good man and he earnt his shot as a manager, he just wasn't up to it.

It's a shame they didn't hang on another month or two though, they'll surely be around the play-offs at the end of the season on the assumption that Warnock isn't given the chance to manage them.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No surprise, good squad, underperformed, simple as that, too much at stake, especially being relegated with a massive wagebill, need to bounce straight back up

Indeed. This division must be almost toxic to clubs life QPR, especially considering how successfully they spent their way out of it previously.

NOT getting promoted could send them down the Pompey #twats route, I'd they're not careful.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Was hoping he'd last another month or so? until our game with them. Nice guy, woeful manager.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
image.jpeg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Indeed. This division must be almost toxic to clubs life QPR, especially considering how successfully they spent their way out of it previously.

NOT getting promoted could send them down the Pompey #twats route, I'd they're not careful.

That would be fantastic

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
two black managers sacked in one day - Sol Campbell will have a field day

Peter Herbert has already described yesterday as one of the darkest days in British Sport for equality and I'd imagine unless Ramseys replacement is a disabled black lesbian the BBC will be in uproar.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here