Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Weird places to see Brighton support!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

My wife spotted this on tonight's
Hollyoaks 😊

Attachments

• IMG-20151104-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20151104-WA0000.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 4,209

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The viewing gallery, hallway up the 8th fairway of Oakland Hills, Michigan, at the Ryder Cup

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A few years ago, one Saturday morning, I went to see a movie at the local AMC movie theater in Ahwatukee (a Phoenix suburb). I entered the auditorium, wandered up to the back...and there was a lad (probably early teens) wearing an Albion shirt.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
2004, Darling Harbour, Sydney. I was wearing the stripes and a bloke came up and started chatting about the Albion.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Outside Morrisons in Gloucester.
I was wearing an Albion jacket and an older Gent came over and we had a good chat about BHA.
Previous STH at The Goldstone and lord knows why he moved up to Glos?!

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I was sitting in a bar in Nha Trang, Vietnam last year the day we played Derby when a guy came over to my table and said "we're 3-0 down mate". He had noticed that I was wearing my Albion t-shirt and being an ex pat Albion fan thought he would pop over for a chat. I was slightly gob smacked.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
On a bus in LA in 1990

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Ran into a lad in an Albion shirt in Sagunt just north of Valencia last summer.
Turned out to be a former language school student but he had never been to a match. :shrug:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
My 14 year old daughter brought her first Liverpool boyfriend home a couple of years ago. He turned out to be an unexpected Albion fan! The following day she dumped him because she couldn't face us talking about football!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
My 14 year old daughter brought her first Liverpool boyfriend home a couple of years ago. He turned out to be an unexpected Albion fan! The following day she dumped him because she couldn't face us talking about football!

Hope you told her to go back out with him !!

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Came out of Stockholm airport at night a few years ago and walked slap bang into the face of a right proper blizzard. My taxi driver came round to help with the bags and emerged out of the gloom like a coalminer at the end of his shift. My pulse quickened as the bright white spot on the front of his woolly hat began to take on a familiar shape. Yes, it was a BHA crest on the front of his hat! I felt compelled to greet him with a loud and cheerful "Seaaaaguullls" only to be met with a blank stare of incomprehension. Must have been one of you buggers left your hat behind.

It is amazing what years of enslavement to a football team can do to you. I sensed something about that small white badge before my companion had even noticed the bloody great taxi.

Similarly, this time last year I was walking across the campus of Exeter University when I spotted the hat/badge combo heading towards me. As we passed each other I acknowledged the hat, shook his hand and continued briskly on my way. A brief encounter if ever there was one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here