Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight is..... kebab night!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Chicken Skewers, all the salad, minus lettuce and more cabbage. Extra Chilli Sauce

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Having heard the story of the kebabs getting rolled along in the yard of the kebab shop(the yard that they let the dog poop/pee in) i'll pass on the kebab thanks! Never had one tbf:moo:

Ooh yes, and the other one where the food safety people check a kebab on one of those turning rotisserie thingies and there's all MAGGOTS in the middle of it.

And if you've never had one, damn it they're FINE eatin'

Coming back from an evening game, after drinking heavily, there is NOTHING on this earth more satisfying than a Large Doner from Charcoal Grill in Burgess Hill.

Must be said, I've never eaten one sober.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The number of times I used to think "I really fancy a kebab". So I'd get a mixed kebab (chicken / doner) with thousand island dressing, which was always LARGE and the thick end of six or seven quid. I'd get halfway through and think "acshully....this is pretty rank", and end up binning it.

Weirdly, a week or two later I'd once again find myself thinking "I really fancy a kebab", and would end up repeating the entire process, with exactly the same result.

I just tell my brain to shut it now. Its clueless. Kebabs are utter garbage, but I'm clearly a slow learner.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
On the way to Fulham away I had the best kebab I have ever tasted. Had another one on the way back to check and yes it was damn fine.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
donerpizza01.jpg
default_kebab.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports