Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Susie Wolff

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
there is a rumour that she will be the new STIG!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I see she is retiring as she sees no prospect of getting a drive on the starting grid. Shame, I would like to have seen how good she is.

There really ought to be women in F1 if they are good enough, I see no reason why not.
They're probably not good enough though.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I see she is retiring as she sees no prospect of getting a drive on the starting grid. Shame, I would like to have seen how good she is.

There really ought to be women in F1 if they are good enough, I see no reason why not. I vaguely remember Davina Galicia

Maybe she just isn't good enough?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Or maybe she doesn't have enough sponsorship money, some of the drivers in F1 aren't good enough, but as they bring millions in sponsorship, they get a drive. No doubt she's a talented driver or she wouldn't have had the career she's had. I would have though we'd seen Danica Patrick in an F1 car by now.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
She's not good enough. If she was, she'd have a seat in one of the cars. I imagine it would be a sponsors dream to promote a woman driver in F1. Therefore the only conclusion I can draw is that she's not quick enough.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
This story was a main item on BBC breakfast sports news this morning. Apparently this woman (who most people have never heard of) retiring from motor sport was more newsworthy than commenting on all of last nights championship action. *tut*

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
married to the big cheese at mercedes and still can't get a drive

more a tin top racer

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
married to the big cheese at mercedes and still can't get a drive

Exactly this. If you're married to the top man in the top team and you still can't get a sniff of a drive you are obviously not good enough.

She was even in a team where a woman is the boss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here