Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have we missed Lua lua?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He has proved to be a match winner this season and i really feel we have missed his pace. I'll be so glad when he is back.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
We've won more games with him on the pitch than off. So yes, he's missed.

It's also worrying seeing him almost overtake our top goalscorer's (and doubled our 2nd strikers) goal tally despite him being out for a month or so.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Badly missed is what i should have put. We are most certainly struggling without him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BIG time. He's a catalyst for so much of our forward play, and even if its not quite coming off for him, he occupies opposing defenders and gets them booked. I reckon we'd have had at LEAST another 4 points on the board if he'd not been crocked - a couple of those tight draws would've been turned into wins with him on the pitch.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
We are desperate for his spark in my opinion, very much looking forward to getting him back after the weekend

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After CH re-booted him in the summer, he has been a revelation. Still, the old injury issues persist. Hopefully we'll have another 20+ games from him and a good few winning goals. We'd have more wins than just 2 in the last 8 games if he was playing.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
2 wins in the last 8 for us ( undefeated still) how
Many of those games has Luna Kia been out for? I'd say the majority of them. Defiantly a big big miss! get fit soon!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yes. We're missing him.

This is his season.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
BIG time. He's a catalyst for so much of our forward play, and even if its not quite coming off for him, he occupies opposing defenders and gets them booked. I reckon we'd have had at LEAST another 4 points on the board if he'd not been crocked - a couple of those tight draws would've been turned into wins with him on the pitch.

This is what you always get with Kaz though, the injuries come as part of the parcel. Superb player, especially at the start of this season where he was playing 90 minutes consistently, but he will pick up two or three injuries per season. Lets hope he'll return fully fit after the international break and give us the edge in key games.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
2 wins in the last 8 for us ( undefeated still) how
Many of those games has Luna Kia been out for? I'd say the majority of them. Defiantly a big big miss! get fit soon!!
Is Luna Kia a Korean international?

Don't know about him, but KLL is definitely missed. Even if he isn't directly involved in a goal - although he often is - his presence distracts defenders and gives the other attackers space.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
We'd have won, and probably lost, more games had he not been injured.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Back after the international break. Really missed him. He had a great understanding with Bong so hopefully that will immerge again in January . What an amazing unexpected season we are having.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big time as he seems to bring the best out of our forwards but the good news is he should be back against Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here