Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milton Keynes Ticket Sales

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Cant make it this weekend due to birthday celebrations. I blame my parents 60 years ago, I was born on the wrong day. So two season tickets not being used but will show as present. Tickets are Adult and under 21 or senior if anyone wants them. East upper.

D

Deleted member 22389

Ok, I'll start. I'm looking at 20k minimum with 926 from Stony Stratfords overspill

Think MK Dons support is pretty appalling considering they have the stadium. If it's 926 I will be surprised.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Think MK Dons support is pretty appalling considering they have the stadium. If it's 926 I will be surprised.

Really?

I would be suprised if it was under 1500.

New ground for them and it isn't far.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Looks like there is problems with the trains Saturday between Worthing and Brighton so might see a few less ?

This is so. Journey planner shows buses all day. No explanation for it though.

The railway numpties strike again! But then they already have our money so where is their incentive to provide a half decent service?

Still, will make a change being crammed on a bus rather than crammed on a train.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Playing golf in the morning and then a buffet lunch following.

If it gets late, or we are having a good time, I may give this a miss. They will count my ST as attending anyway.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Playing golf in the morning and then a buffet lunch following.

If it gets late, or we are having a good time, I may give this a miss. They will count my ST as attending anyway.

Rain forecast.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rain forecast.

Yes but it's the final Saturday of our golf club society which has been going on since April, so my new waterproofs will have a run out.

Don't mind playing in the rain to be fair...I am used to playing in gale force winds up at brighton and hove

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Agreed, it's not that far at all. You have to wonder whether they'll ever kick on terms of 'decent' support.

The ones that came did try and generate some noise, to be fair.

Their stadium is far too big for them as well.

D

Deleted member 22389

Agreed, it's not that far at all. You have to wonder whether they'll ever kick on terms of 'decent' support.

The ones that came did try and generate some noise, to be fair.

Their stadium is far too big for them as well.

I think it's very difficult for anyone to have any connection with that club because they don't have any history yet. They really haven't experienced any lows either, they might have lost out in the play offs a few times, but it's certainly not the same as the club fighting for it's life towards the bottom of League two.

Secondly they played a few seasons in the hockey stadium and then moved to a Brand new stadium, not many clubs will ever find the money or backers to do this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here