Oct 1, 2013
20151102_121957.jpg

20151102_114937.jpg

It was at work....what is it? :eek:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd also have a word with your company electrician. He/she appears to put wall switched up sideways.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Looks like it could be a false widow spider (Steatoda nobilis). Hard to tell from a picture. The false widow will normally hang upside down in its web. The webs are very spindly. I would not worry too much. Most bites from false widows are nothing more serious than a bee sting. However some people can have a more serious reaction.

My advise (I am a pest controller) would be to remove the spider from your office and then remove all webs. If new webs appear, remove them as well.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Looks like it could be a false widow spider (Steatoda nobilis). Hard to tell from a picture. The false widow will normally hang upside down in its web. The webs are very spindly. I would not worry too much. Most bites from false widows are nothing more serious than a bee sting. However some people can have a more serious reaction.

My advise (I am a pest controller) would be to remove the spider from your office and then remove all webs. If new webs appear, remove them as well.

Do they come in that color?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
It's a Brain-Eating Death Spider. It'll grow to the size of an Ice cream van and kill every last one of you.

Take off and nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here