Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flying or Coach Up to Sheffield

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Chrissy said we're flying up @ 5.30 OR getting on a 10 hour coach trip through endless banks of fog stuck behind 27,000 queueing lorries and cars leaving our players grumpy and bedraggled

Anyone at LGW to wave the off, join them and/or know if it's foggy and if they've made it airborne??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Chrissy said we're flying up @ 5.30 OR getting on a 10 hour coach trip through endless banks of fog stuck behind 27,000 queueing lorries and cars leaving our players grumpy and bedraggled

Anyone at LGW to wave the off, join them and/or know if it's foggy and if they've made it airborne??

Pretty impressive counting all those lorrys

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Your average HGV lorry is about 16m in length, lets say 2m to the lorry in front, 27k lorries would equal 486,000m or about 300miles. Brighton to Sheffield is about 230 miles...blimey I've turned into [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION]:)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your average HGV lorry is about 16m in length, lets say 2m to the lorry in front, 27k lorries would equal 486,000m or about 300miles. Brighton to Sheffield is about 230 miles...blimey I've turned into @Triggaaar:)
Not sure if I should be flattered or offended. Your calculation appear to be correct, so I'll go for flattered :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here