Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday don't rate us.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Sheffield Wednesday? :lolol::lolol::lolol:

We keep hearing from almost every set of fans our squad isn't very good and we haven't played anyone near the top.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Despite being top since the start of the season, we still seem to be under the radar. It's a nice position to be in really.

Feb 14, 2010
Do you think they will manage to scrape together 20,000 to watch them? Kids for a quid, groupon or something might help them get someone to watch them.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
They think they are amazing and will smash us - just like Reading who snatched a point back off us in the last 15minutes of the game. I think they will be unpleasantly surprised.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
A mad division but there for the taking for any team that gets it's act together, as illustrated by the mouth last season.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They talk down a squad containing Dale Stephens and Beram Kayal and they play Barry Bannan. That says it all.

I'm starting to think that the words 'Their squad doesn't look much on paper' translates as 'I don't know a lot about players who don't play for my team. How can I be expected to keep up if other teams sign players from La Liga & the Bundesliga? Israelis!!! What chance do I stand? I know Lua Lua. He does those somersaults....'

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
2-0
Walk in the park
Edit - sorry, wrong thread !

Feb 14, 2010
I'm starting to think that the words 'Their squad doesn't look much on paper' translates as 'I don't know a lot about players who don't play for my team. How can I be expected to keep up if other teams sign players from La Liga & the Bundesliga? Israelis!!! What chance do I stand? I know Lua Lua. He does those somersaults....'

Made me laugh and spot on.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
They talk down a squad containing Dale Stephens and Beram Kayal and they play Barry Bannan. That says it all.

They keep on about us having played lower league teams as though we should have romped home in every game. evidently they think that there are a few "walkovers" in this division, Boy, have they got a few surprises coming.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
A Reading fan posted on their Forum 'perhaps if Brighton had played more teams in the top 10, those teams would have less points.' At last, a compliment (backhanded) of sorts.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Bannan's a decent player imho but I'd love to win there. What s statement that would be. I may be wrong but I don't think we've ever won there. About time we did. Come on!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
They keep on about us having played lower league teams as though we should have romped home in every game. evidently they think that there are a few "walkovers" in this division, Boy, have they got a few surprises coming.

I love the 'Welcome to the Championship Mr Hughton', as if he'd never managed a team at this level before.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We might not have a played many games against the better teams, but we have the best record against them in the division:

Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 16.46.41.png

Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 16.47.20.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here