Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Sunderland

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2-0 down at Everton, back to 2-2 and now 6-2 down.

Big Sam has wasted no time in whipping them into shape.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Luckily they play in the 'greatest league in the world' which basically means there are so many other teams equally or even more shitehouse, they probably still won't get relegated.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Luckily they play in the 'greatest league in the world' which basically means there are so many other teams equally or even more shitehouse, they probably still won't get relegated.

Are you trying to say there are 3 teams that are worse than Sunderland in the Premier league? :moo:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you trying to say there are 3 teams that are worse than Sunderland in the Premier league? :moo:
There has been for the last 6 years, I don't see what's changed.

All they have to do is be slightly less shitehouse than Bournemouth, Villa & Norwich.
That's before you include the 3 or 4 teams who are equally poor, and the rogue one that nobody predicts. (Swansea)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I think that's being very harsh on Sam, and Sunderland. He's not been there overly long and everyone can see how woeful that squad is. He's got a massive job on his hands, but the first half/hour of the game was better from them than earlier in the season. Then it fell apart but it fell apart because they were trying to get back in the game - and their defenders remembered they're PROPERLY useless, despite the coaching.

Sunderland will be fine - but Watford and Aston Villa will end up being dragged in I reckon, Norwich and Bournemouth are probably goners and I hope to see Villa relegated too, finally.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Big Sam is a good manager but, for me, Sunderland's defence is easily the worst in the Premier and one of the worst of the last decade. Nobody tried to close Everton down in that second half, they didn't look interested. They're all shocking.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Big Sam is a good manager but, for me, Sunderland's defence is easily the worst in the Premier and one of the worst of the last decade. Nobody tried to close Everton down in that second half, they didn't look interested. They're all shocking.

Kaboul has to be one of the worst CBs in the league.

I can not think of one thing he is good at, apart from being shit

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kaboul has to be one of the worst CBs in the league.

I can not think of one thing he is good at, apart from being shit

A 4-year deal! On his wages too. We fret about CMS, Manu, Kemy being a waste of money but the Kaboul deal alone is the equivalent of all the money the Albion have wasted on transfers in the last decade.

It goes to show how important it is to have a decent recruitment team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here