Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hambo and Harper now both fit

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Harper played his debut for the u21s last monday.
Hambo reports he's part of the squad tomorrow against West Ham at the Amex.

[tweet]660823854474989568[/tweet]

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Good. We need more quality and competition up front. I suspect that might come in January, but would be delighted if one or both of these supplies it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Might go along.

Free to season ticket holders ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Be good to see what impact they can make in the next few weeks and whether either will be challenging for the first team squad in the new year

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Our u21s are struggling a little this season but had a good draw last week. The report said Harper made a lively debut. Can someone expand on this ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Our u21s are struggling a little this season but had a good draw last week. The report said Harper made a lively debut. Can someone expand on this ?

Came on for the final 15 minutes and had a 25 yard shot sting the keeper's hands

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
this is good news and at the right time
lets hope they can push on and get into the first team

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can you still park at the Amex itself for these games ?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Making an appearance in the under 21 team means you're fit? So they'll both be starting on Tuesday?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I think I will watch this one. The U21 game I saw against Swansea we did not look too god. It's a night out.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Making an appearance in the under 21 team means you're fit? So they'll both be starting on Tuesday?

Well that Harper is quite a looker isn't he.

PS: I doubt we'll see either in a first team squad for quite a while. Maybe a 3rd round FA Cup runaround.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well that Harper is quite a looker isn't he.

PS: I doubt we'll see either in a first team squad for quite a while. Maybe a 3rd round FA Cup runaround.

I am sure you are right, but a decent performance tonight will bring that place on the bench a lot nearer.

The problem they will have is that the next U21 fixture is then on 20th Nov, followed by one on 30th.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Harper will be 20 years old in just 4 months time. If he is fully fit and impresses for the Under-21s I can see him being fast-tracked into the match day squad and getting game-time very quickly.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Harper will be 20 years old in just 4 months time. If he is fully fit and impresses for the Under-21s I can see him being fast-tracked into the match day squad and getting game-time very quickly.

Do we actually know if he is any good?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here