Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Roseniior

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I just read his interview on the Brighton website, and can't help think we have sign one hell of a player. Not just for what he contributes on the playing field but also his attitude off it. When ever I have heard the lad speak I can't help but be impressed.

We seem to have solid professional team from top to bottom and it is great to read about the respect they have for the manager.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I just read his interview on the Brighton website, and can't help think we have sign one hell of a player. Not just for what he contributes on the playing field but also his attitude off it. When ever I have heard the lad speak I can't help but be impressed.

We seem to have solid professional team from top to bottom and it is great to read about the respect they have for the manager.

He can play the piano as well. He's one of a kind.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
His interviews are excellent. Intelligent guy. He has a habit of scratching his face when doing press conferences.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did he look happy at left back yesterday? According to the reports on here his crossing wasnt very good.

He said in the post match interview he was a little rusty with his positioning but he'd played in this position around 100 times in the Premier League. I wasn't at the game but I feel he will be "happy." in the long term.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He looks like a manager in waiting, we're very lucky to have him at Brighton.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here