Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The traditional where will you watch the OLD CROCKS from thread.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Us - Preston Park. Then luncheon.

One of the years favourite Brightonian events.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Please advise. Which is the correct thread to use, if we wish to call you an idiot?

It would need to be multiple-choice and the option to tick every box

D

Deleted User X18H

I have seen lots of vintage already this morning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It going to be a Spectre of an afternoon for us, later

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm not sure that NSC is an appropriate place to advertise where you stalk the local wrinklies.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Watch the old crocks outside the Rose and Crown Cuckfield with a pint and then off to the Wheatsheaf for a roast.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Held up near Anstye on my way for a Birthday tour of Bonley Vineyard normally watch the old crocks outside the corner House coffee shop or the Talbot in Cuckfield .

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Sat outside the harvester opposite the big wheel on the sea front with the wife and two dogs with the sun beating down and having a couple of pints of San Miguel. What a fantastic day. The shit weather never lifted from north of the downs in my village
Oh and the vintage cars were great.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Sat outside the harvester opposite the big wheel on the sea front with the wife and two dogs with the sun beating down and having a couple of pints of San Miguel. What a fantastic day. The shit weather never lifted from north of the downs in my village
Oh and the vintage cars were great.

You're right - Pyecombe gloomy, Brighton balmy. Loads of people on the beach.

But a pedant alert. The cars on the run were veteran. Vintage is 1918 - 1930.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Held up near Anstye on my way for a Birthday tour of Bonley Vineyard normally watch the old crocks outside the corner House coffee shop or the Talbot in Cuckfield .

Ooooh. What is the vineyard at Bolney like? We did Denbeigh's in dorking on Thursday which is a superb place and the wine really excellent. Surrey gold is really lovely wine. Tenterden which is where the lamberhurst vineyard us is definitely worth a trip.

We look to stay on site or nearby so we can have proper tasting and end up getting rats arsed without having to drive.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ooooh. What is the vineyard at Bolney like? We did Denbeigh's in dorking on Thursday which is a superb place and the wine really excellent. Surrey gold is really lovely wine. Tenterden which is where the lamberhurst vineyard us is definitely worth a trip.

We look to stay on site or nearby so we can have proper tasting and end up getting rats arsed without having to drive.
intresting tour however you only get to taste four wines but you can buy some extra to drink. It's a developing Vineyard looking for more land to grow more grapes and they just announced they are producing Gin and the farm next door is producing Cider /scrumpy .:cheers::drink::mad:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Did the tour a couple of weeks ago, luckily got a nice sunny day. Short talk, nice wander around the estate with a (very attractive young) guide, sampled two reds (one good, one awful), one sparkling (superb) and one white (pretty good), then had a cream tea with more sparkling. Very enjoyable couple of hours and well worth it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here