Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA league position after Sheffield Wednesday match

League position

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Still top by a point, I'd say. Fancy us to get at least a point at Wednesday ([emoji2]), Derby and Boro likely to win, but think Brentford will take at least a point off Hull and expect a buoyant Fulham to grab a point at Burnley.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The assumption is we're going to lose then ?

I have a horrible feeling that we might, Wednesday are a team in form and we have to lose eventually? I worry that we struggle to hold a lead too, assuming we take it.

I think we will be knocked off the top but I have no idea to where.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I worry that we struggle to hold a lead too, assuming we take it.
some worrying...some struggling...
we've held a lead to get all 3 points 8 times this season.
we've taken the lead in 10 out of the 15 games we've played this season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
some worrying...some struggling...
we've held a lead to get all 3 points 8 times this season.
we've taken the lead in 10 out of the 15 games we've played this season.

How many times have we been pegged back? How many games have we won comfortably? Is it unreasonable to think that we may lose top spot because we can't close a game out? No shame in being knocked off top spot, if it happens. There are a host of chasing teams with good managers and bigger budgets, to have stayed top this long is a massive achievement.

I hope we can stay there but for the reasons above I won't be at all surprised if we don't

Feb 14, 2010
I'm never much of an optimist when it comes to the Albion (the years have proven me right so far) but this is the sort of game where we will get a win. Then we will draw and may be lose in our next couple of games. Is this side good enough? We shall see.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I think our inability to win a game by a margin greater than one is going to catch-up with us very soon.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's been great being in this position for so long and it will come to an end at some point but it's where we will be at the end of the season that really counts. Would be great to have a really good run from March onwards and try to secure an automatic promotion place. How we do until then is not really relevant unless we start to lose or win every game. So good to see us doing well after last season.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Our reign at the top may be drawing to an end. You can draw your own conclusions as to why this has happened. I predict a 1-1 d.....

Probably be second after Tuesdays Wednesday (?) game.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
I'm never much of an optimist when it comes to the Albion (the years have proven me right so far) but this is the sort of game where we will get a win. Then we will draw and may be lose in our next couple of games. Is this side good enough? We shall see.

This. We have always been frustrating to watch, win and draw at the top clubs then lose at home to the bottom just when you thought the hard work had been done. Having said that it's Hillsborough and try as I might I just can't see us getting anything there. live in hope ?.:down:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Win at Hillsborough but still be down to second before next Saturday?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Before yesterday I didn't think we'd get anything from either of the next 2.

But it seems we were good value for our point and I don't see Wednesday being any stronger than Reading.

I can see us upping our game further, sneaking a win and confounding most of us yet again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here