Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who starts upfront today... Zamora or Hemed??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Bobby's match fitness is getting better by the game so for such an important fixture would you play Bobby from the start and bring on Hemed for the last half hour or continue to start with Hemed even though his recent form has been poor??

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hemed because we have 3 games in 7 days

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Hemed, works well with Baldock, obviously needs a goal but hope fully that will come. I think we will need all our energy today, then Zamora comes on to score the winner

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
No surprise that Hemeds goals have dried up since we lost key players in wide areas as his style relies a lot on crosses compared to Bobby who is more of a back to goal striker. Hope with Murphy back and Lua Lua soon returning he will find his mojo again. Would still start him today as Bobby is useful experience to come on late in the game and either change things or hold the ball and work down the clock

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Hemeds form has not been poor he works very hard for the team your just looking at goals.

That's the beauty of opinion personally feel his work rate has dropped as well

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
That's the beauty of opinion personally feel his work rate has dropped as well

Cant agree with that...Hemed is still working just as hard but there's no end product atm. Nevertheless I'd still start with him and let BZ build his match fitness up gradually.

Feb 14, 2010
I'd probably do a Brian Clough and tell Hemed the truth - he is paid to score goals. Tell him that he has the first half to score a goal and see how he gets on.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
If Zamora hasn't got his match fitness up to the required level by now he never will. Perhaps he has reached the stage in his career where playing a full game is beyond him so being used as an impact sub or playing for an hour is the best we can expect. As long as he keeps getting crucial goals either role will play a vital contribution towards a promotion push.

As for Hemed he started very well and has gone off the boil as many strikers do I would show a little faith keep starting him using BZ as the replacement.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I like Hemed and am sure he'll come good again but he's definitely gone off the boil slightly, and also just not getting the breaks. Taking him out of the firing line for a game or two but having him on the bench might do him a favour.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
King bobby all day long if fit enough. I just dont trust hemed in front of goal

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Hemed, starting bobby is pretty ludicrous. (it's not about match fitness) he's been match fit for weeks.
He'll never play 90mins again. So it's a waste of a sub with the certainty that he'll need to come off at some point!.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here