Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It's oh so quiet...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's just football, innit? Boring really. Reading - geez, we must have played them hundreds of times. We're safe from relegation.......roll on next season........

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I only have about 2 hours left to go on my all day hangover before I admit defeat and go to bed.

I'll be all fresh for tomorrow as long as little Ms Spongy sleeps all the way through. I'm praying she does, I really need a good nights sleep. Today has been torture and no one to blame other than myself. I just can't drink on school nights anymore and not suffer for the whole of the next day.

To quote Murtagh from Lethal Weapon. "I'm too old for this ****"

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Brentford 1 QPR 0

Brentford 1 QPR 0
The next 50 years. Waiting 50 years to beat your local rivals?!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Pretending I'm not bovvered........only 12 hours and 15 minutes till we leave for Reading...................COME ON YOU SEAGULLS.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
...or so it feels.

The lull before the storm?

Nerves?

Watching TFI Friday?

Can't sleep, who will play at left back? Will we cope without Stephens? Can we get a result
at Reading? How will NSC react? Should I go watch Whitehawk?
So many questions!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can't sleep, who will play at left back? Will we cope without Stephens? Can we get a result
at Reading? How will NSC react? Should I go watch Whitehawk?
So many questions!

Rosenior.

We will cope, but we won't be as good as we have been without him.

We can certainly get something, but it's going to be a tough one. I'd chalk down a point as a great result, three would be sensational.

If we don't win, most people will acknowledge that we've been doing much better than anticipated, that we were going to lose/drop points at some points, and that Reading are a decent side that we have a poor record against.

Some will go nuts, some will blame Baldock/Hemed/Hughton/Salde/Barnes, some will start threads about how VITAL is it that we spend money on a striker in January if we're going to compete at the top this season (fair point).

And if you can't go to Reading, then yes you should go and watch Whitehawk.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Rosenior.

We will cope, but we won't be as good as we have been without him.

We can certainly get something, but it's going to be a tough one. I'd chalk down a point as a great result, three would be sensational.

If we don't win, most people will acknowledge that we've been doing much better than anticipated, that we were going to lose/drop points at some points, and that Reading are a decent side that we have a poor record against.

Some will go nuts, some will blame Baldock/Hemed/Hughton/Salde/Barnes, some will start threads about how VITAL is it that we spend money on a striker in January if we're going to compete at the top this season (fair point).

And if you can't go to Reading, then yes you should go and watch Whitehawk.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:
Cheers Whingy, feel better now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here