Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk question

I've been unable to connect to NSC for about a week or so using Tapatalk. Has anyone been having issues with Tapatalk?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
All OK for me. What is it saying when it goes wrong for you?

As an aside, today I will be updating the server-side Tapatalk code so maybe that will resolve things for you.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Have you tried switching it off and back on again?

Actually I had problems with Tapatalk a while back and clearing the cache or reinstalling the app fixed them.

Thanks for the replies guys. LlcoolJ had the fix, I went into my settings and cleared the Tapatalk cache....sitting at 500+ mb!

Panic over.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What is the 'recommended' version of Tapatalk to run?

I'm running 4.9.5 and haven't upgraded since hearing horror stories of a nightmare tapatalk new version a while back.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I went a year without it working before I uninstalled and upgraded apps

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Tapatalk has always been rubbish for me. For an app that it supposed to make things easier there always seems to be a lot of issues with this app that make it difficult to use. The troublesome issues have been discussed so many times on here and in practical terms an app such as Tapatalk should not have to be discussed so often for it to be truly beneficial.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Thanks for the replies guys. LlcoolJ had the fix, I went into my settings and cleared the Tapatalk cache....sitting at 500+ mb!

Panic over.

Interestingly, I had this very problem last week. Thanks to this thread, I managed to resolve it by clearing the cache.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], is it worth making this resolution a sticky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here