Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Class of 92

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
This started last night - ex Man U stars (minus Becks) take over Salford City. I enjoyed it. G Neville comes across well, his bro a bit less so - but Giggs, Butt and Scholes don't really trouble the scorers in terms of contributions. (You can't help but wonder how Giggsy bagged the Man U job.) Lots of good shots of huge, vulgar Cheshire mansions for those interested in that sort of thing. Don't think it's all a media stunt so of some genuine interest.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Interesting to see former Withdean "star" Jason Jarrett throwing his toys out of the pram and going to therapy.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I really enjoyed it. My wife who has no interest in football loved it. Gary Neville is a pretty impressive guy, I am glad he is working with the national team.
Good programme and i am looking forward to next week

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I really enjoyed it. My wife who has no interest in football loved it. Gary Neville is a pretty impressive guy, I am glad he is working with the national team.
Good programme and i am looking forward to next week
Im a confirmed man utd hater and i enjoyed it , agree with you about gary neville as well, a very impressive bloke , hated him as a player but my opinion of him has turned 360 degrees , a future england manger for sure.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Very enjoyable programme. Gary Neville obviously the most impressive, as was Phil I thought. Scholes however was a hoot, he couldn't possibly be more down to earth. An interesting show, will be tuning in next week.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Im a confirmed man utd hater and i enjoyed it , agree with you about gary neville as well, a very impressive bloke , hated him as a player but my opinion of him has turned 360 degrees , a future england manger for sure.

360 degrees? So you grew to like him for a while, and now hate him again?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I really enjoyed the program. Found the dynamics really interesting. You had two sets of people that wanted the best for the club, but also want different things. The traditional fans who supported the club do so because it is none league, enjoy the community feel and if wanted to support a league club, could probably do so easily.

Then you have the new owners who want to progress the club and turn it to a league club and trying to do that while being sensitive to the thing that made the club what it is. I think they came across really well, but it will interesting to see, that in trying to do something nice, they take away what people enjoyed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here