Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ian Holloway

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
He praises us a lot for a ex Palarse manager, he just predicted us on skysports to be the surprise team in the championship and to go up.
Does shock me as i would have thought be biased vs us but he is honest guy and does know his stuff, just thought id share as on holiday

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I dunno, he was convinced we were going to lose several weeks back and we ended up winning. This prediction worries me.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I dunno, he was convinced we were going to lose several weeks back and we ended up winning. This prediction worries me.

Me too

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He tipped us as dark horses after a couple of games had gone in the season. He keeps saying in his weekly predictions that 'we have to lose at some point' but have so far proved him wrong.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He tipped us to lose against Bristol City.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Before a ball was kicked in anger this season, when asked who'd struggle, his reply was 'anybody who finished just above the line last season'. If you cover every possibility over the course of a few months' worth of predictions, one of them will be accurate by definition.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Probably quite easy to pick the team that are top after 13 games as dark horses.

If he picked a team in 13th that then went on a run and won it then I would be more impressed. Instead to me it just looks a bit lazy

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So funny listening to him and Cotterill talking after the Cardiff - Bristol City game on Monday. Just needed a farm gate for them to lean on and it would have been perfect.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't mind him but don't rate him highly as a manger. Also didn't like him going ape shit at a poor women working for our club in the tunnel at the Amex (there's a video somewhere) who clearly didn't know there was shit all over the toilet. Of course the irony now is that it was a palace employee who crapped everywhere :lol:

el punal

Don't mind him but don't rate him highly as a manger. Also didn't like him going ape shit at a poor women working for our club in the tunnel at the Amex (there's a video somewhere) who clearly didn't know there was shit all over the toilet. Of course the irony now is that it was a palace employee who crapped everywhere :lol:

Said the coach to the driver.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
He's a c**t.

You may not (obviously!) like him but he is not. He has two deaf daughters who attended Mary Hare school in Newbury some years back while my daughter was there. He is a committed and caring father and readily engaged in conversation with me at the Amex when he was there for Sky, genuinely enquiring about my daughter and behaving, quietly, like a perfect gent. I don't like the fact he managed Palarse any more than anyone else but a c**t he ain't!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here