Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what Reading are saying on their Boards....

albionite

May 20, 2009
Who cares what this tinpot club thinks of us. You only have to look at their other threads they think it's a given them and Derby will finish top two.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
'Reading, Reading, Ra Ra Ra'

Never really liked them (not a general dislike of their fans), just something about them - might hark back to a bad 3-0 drubbing at their place in 1994 that I went to....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I regularly chat on email and twitter with a couple of their fans that write for The Tilehurst End and they're intelligent and knowledgeable guys. Like any club's forums I suspect they've got some decent posters and a few brain donors :wink:

I actually think Saturday will be interesting. With Sá, Vydra and Blackman they've probably got the better individuals but I would think we will have the better teamwork and tactics.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I love Reading.

The best video is the one filmed by a Burnley fan nearer to the front; the 'aaaaarrrrrrrrrrgh' from the Burnley fans as our final score came up on the big screen is priceless.

Seriously though, how did all those thousands of fans not realise that we'd got a winner by the final whistle in their game? I was flicking between both games at home, and there was an agonising 5 mins of play left in the Reading v Burnley game after Leo's header had hit the net!

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
il_fullxfull.195339694.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here