Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Soccer AM this Saturday

mezanotti

Oct 22, 2013
Hi

First time poster, daily reader.

My brother is involved in Soccer AM. He reached out to say that they are thinking about having the Albion as the feature fans club this weekend - if you've seen the show you'll know what this means.

I have told a few lads I know who are north standers (i am a STH but can't make it myself) but wanted to let NSC know to keep an eye on the soccer am (or maybe sky sports) twitter for any official calls for fans to respond.

Currently this is a 'possible'. So no promises made, just a heads up that it may happen. Studios are near Syon Park train station, Sky cover travel, not sure from how far afield.

I have been told it is 7 fans total and a lead fan is needed, and will be called by the production team to sort of vet and make sure no troublemakers!

Hope this happens!

Cheers

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi

My brother is involved in Soccer AM. He reached out to say that they are thinking about having the Albion as the feature fans club this weekend - if you've seen the show you'll know what this means.

I have told a few lads I know who are north standers (i am a STH but can't make it myself) but wanted to let NSC know to keep an eye on the soccer am (or maybe sky sports) twitter for any official calls for fans to respond.

Currently this is a 'possible'. So no promises made, just a heads up that it may happen. Studios are near Syon Park train station, Sky cover travel, not sure from how far afield.

I have been told it is 7 fans total and a lead fan is needed, and will be called by the production team to sort of vet and make sure no troublemakers!

Hope this happens!

Cheers

Feck off you dipstick-- is English your third language:moo:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Send BensGrandad, when they show the fans he can forlornly pull bits of faulty technology out of a hessian sack and look pleadingly at the camera

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This programme is miles past it's sell by date, LOADS of FAT fans trying to SQUEEZE into REPLICA shirts thinking Helen Chamberlain is still SEXY

You must have a season ticket for this program

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Send BensGrandad, when they show the fans he can forlornly pull bits of faulty technology out of a hessian sack and look pleadingly at the camera

NO send Ernest, I am dying to see him emphasise his CAPITAL letters live on TV ??

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Hi

Hope this happens!

Cheers

"Reached out"??!!

I believe you should be looking for the 'Bell Cheeses' thread

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Vastly improved this series with Fenners being shifted from Fantasy Football to Soccer AM and Max Rushden going the other way.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do they really leave it this late to arrange such a significant part of the show? (Whether you like them or not, the fans feature quite heavily in the show)

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Soccer AM used to be on series link record and was a part of any weekend. But it hasn't changed. Saw the highlights show the other day and they still do the same stuff as 10 years ago. It was funny then but embarrassing now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They had Noel Gallagher on there last week, he was a brilliant guest

Beefy yank in a Spurs shirt: "My friend supports Tottenham so he got me this shirt to wear for the show. I know nothing about football"
Gallagher: "If I knew nothing about football I'd support Spurs as well"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here