Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hooper Signs for Wednesday

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I wonder if he's still a right lardarse.
Not that that stopped him scoring against us, of course.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I seriously believe we need to add to our strike force with a loan player to take us up until Jan. Hemed has been poor in front of goal recently and Baldock doesn't score enough.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
decent at Championship level.Given potential bad news about Stephens and Bong, hope that we make a move in the shot term market swiftly, to keep momentum going.happy Rosenior can cover Bong, but need some additional midfield creativity.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Let's hope so. He's not even named in the Leicester squad for their Carling Cup game tonight.
He needs to knock on Ranieri 's door around mid December and demand a loan move back home.

I think he still has a groin injury. But let's hope so. A loan until the end of the season even if it costs us a lot of money has to be worth the risk if we are serious about promotion.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
16 goals from 64 at Norwich, never really lived up to expectation there. CH knows him well, think he decided to leave alone

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With Arsenal out the cup, I wonder if they'd loan out Joel Campbell. I think he'd do well in the second division.

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Hull and Sheffield Wednesday both through to the League Cup quarter-finals. Let's hope that their cup runs will be a distraction and negatively impact on their league performances.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
16 goals from 64 at Norwich, never really lived up to expectation there. CH knows him well, think he decided to leave alone

I like him as a player. He links up play well between the strikers and the midfield but I think his loan would cost a lot. Having a bit of breathing space at the top at the moment perhaps allows us the luxury of saving the cash for a big signing in January up front and by then we should know if Harper or Hambo are ready to play a part in the first team. I suspect Harper YES but Hambo possibly not this year

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The next two games will see how far we have come we will have a good away following at Reading and we need our northern Fan base to get to Sheffield as I fear we it will be the siege of the Alamo :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here