Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#jokedujour

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Jesus & St Peter were bored in heaven. Nothing ever happened. So the pair decided to experience a typical pub/club evening. Having materialised they took a perch at the bar in a town pub. Enjoying themselves they partook of a few too many 'shandies'. A group of young ladies caught their eye and they decided to chance their luck. Well to cut a story short the evening went well and our heroes went off separately into the night.
The next day Jesus finds St Peter and asked him how the rest of his evening went. 'Great, had a fun time and managed to root away blissfully. You?'
Jesus replies it was 'Good, however. After I had seduced her and I managed to run my hand up her inside thigh the bloody thing healed up!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Why are you playing frisbee in this weather? It must be freezing outside.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Jesus & St Peter were bored in heaven. Nothing ever happened. So the pair decided to experience a typical pub/club evening. Having materialised they took a perch at the bar in a town pub. Enjoying themselves they partook of a few too many 'shandies'. A group of young ladies caught their eye and they decided to chance their luck. Well to cut a story short the evening went well and our heroes went off separately into the night.
The next day Jesus finds St Peter and asked him how the rest of his evening went. 'Great, had a fun time and managed to root away blissfully. You?'
Jesus replies it was 'Good, however. After I had seduced her and I managed to run my hand up her inside thigh the bloody thing healed up!

So she healed the hand of Jesus!

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
A Dutch friend of mine had Sat Nav installed in his wooden shoes today. Bloody clever clogs.

Heaven forfend that I should take issue with this excellent quip, however, technically Sat Nav is "smart" rather than "clever." Thus the punch line, Shirley, would be "Bloody smart clogs." Additionally, strictly speaking, wouldn't he, instead, really be "Bloody owner of navigationally accurate clogs?"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here