Stephens

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
:tantrum:

What even happened in the first place?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
That would be a blow of catostropic proportions, unless we strike it lucky with a loan he is irraplaciable as is Kayal. Bruno maybe player of the season but right backs are two a penny.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Same one who said he wouldn't play vs Preston (which i put on the match thread)

What did you first think how bad it was? I feel this is required to give this statement grounding.

It's not what I thought. It's what person who knows more about fitness than I thought. I believe they thought, like Naylor, that it was minor.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Oh dear, that would be a massive blow. Maybe JFC has returned to help bolster the midfield? Crofts and Ince were rubbish on Saturday, albeit below full fitness.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
1) This is a huge blow, along with Bong. Probably the only 2 players we simply couldn't afford to lose.
2) why are we always so cloak and dagger regards injuries, the club always play them down and players are always out for ages?
3) Don't sign Kevin Nolan, thanks

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
1) This is a huge blow, along with Bong. Probably the only 2 players we simply couldn't afford to lose.
2) why are we always so cloak and dagger regards injuries, the club always play them down and players are always out for ages?
3) Don't sign Kevin Nolan, thanks
The cloak and dagger bit comes from not wanting to let the opposition know what team we're likely to play. Which is fair enough I suppose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here